Using Your Library
- How do I get a library card?
- What are the circulation policies and fees?
- How do I login to My Account? By logging into My Account, card holders can:
- Renew checked out items
- Place holds on library materials and designate a pickup location
- Suspend requests
- Sign up for e-mail notices to be informed and reminded of holds and overdue items
- Request an interlibrary loan
- Submit a suggestion for purchase to request an addition to the library's collection
- How do I suspend my requests?
- Meeting Rooms available for public use
- Public computers with Internet access and several MS Windows applications
- Wireless Internet access and hotseats (selected locations)
- Self-check stations and other self-services (selected locations)
- Contact a reference expert through Ask-a-Librarian
- Get live homework help through online chat
- We offer a subscription-based e-mail newsletter that will deliver your choice of news, collection updates, and library events to you every month.
- Library Express, a delivery program for our patrons who are homebound
- Renew your library materials via telephone by calling 317-269-5222
- Suspended patrons can apply for renewal of their Library privileges via telephone by calling 317-275-4449