Who here has an Instagram account? I bet you ALL do, right? Are you following your favorite author yet? (For the record, mine is Kiera Cass!) Below I have collected a few authors of interest to you that you might want to follow if you aren’t already.
- Felicia Day– this chick is really cool and you haven’t heard of her yet, where have you been? She has a new book out called You’re Never Weird on the Internet which we have in Print, CD Audiobook, Downloadable Audiobook, and eBook. I’m really glad she authored a book so she could be included in this list.
- Kiera Cass– my favorite (and yours, right?) Kiera’s IG is not being used as an advertising tool. She shares personal family pictures, day to day life pictures, bookish pics, food pics, animal pics, bible journaling pics, you name it. Kiera writes The Selection series, as well as some other standalone novels.
- John Green– this list would not be complete without native Hoosier John Green. Author of SEVERAL novels, John Green’s books have also hit the big screen. John’s IG account is a mixture of publicity shots, travel, food, etc. No discernable theme, just lots of random. #DFTBA
- T. Michael Martin– another Indiana author, Martin’s IG account is a random mix of all kinds of things. You might know Martin through his “How to Adult” vlogs.
- Saundra Mitchell– Who knew that Indiana had so many great authors?! Saundra’s IG account is also a mix of dog pics, personal pics, food pics, bookish pics and more. Did you know Saundra is also a gamer?
Who do you follow on IG? Leave us a comment and let us know who your favorite IG accounts are!