Enter Online Now!
The Indianapolis Colts are joining The Indianapolis Public Library to promote using your library card during the “COLTSRONG, LIBRARYSTRONG” campaign through December 31.
- The contest is to promote and encourage young people, 6 to 17 years-old, to use their library cards at the various branches and Central Library of the Indianapolis Public Library (the “Library”).
- The contest begins 12:00 am on November 26, 2012, and ends 11:59 pm on December 31, 2012.
- Library card holders are automatically entered into the contest when they use their library card for any library service. Only one library card usage per day, per person will count for entry into the contest. No purchase is necessary to win the contest.
- The more days during the contest period the library card holders use their library card, the more automatic chances are entered into the contest and the greater the odds of winning.
- After the contest period ends, one winner will randomly be drawn by computer and notified on January 2, 2013.
- The date and time of the Colts players visit is to be determined by the Indianapolis Colts and the Library.
- The event is limited to the winning child, the winning child’s family and 20 of the child’s friends each accompanied by an adult – not to exceed 50 people.
- The event is limited to 50 people.
- The contest winner must be a Library card holder, 6 and 17 years-old, and a legal resident of the fifty United States.
- The contest is open to the general public, not Library employees.
- The contest is run by the Indianapolis Public Library, P.O. Box 211, Indianapolis, Indiana 46206-0211.
- Contest prize has no retail value.
Zombies are taking over Central Library on Saturday, November 10th!
Enjoy zombie face painting by Hugabug Family Entertainment
Zombie theatre production written and acted by students from the Indiana Repertory Theatre Youth Conservatory
Join an author talk with Mike Mullin, author of Ashfall (Booksigning to follow)
Create a zombie caricature with Art with a Heart (Call 275-4222 to register)
Experience a martial arts demonstration
Celebrate the takeover of the walking dead with a day of zombie-themed activities!
Join us at the library to celebrate the 5th annual International Games Day on Saturday, November 3rd! Our Southport Branch invites you to play life-size Word on the Street, Yahtzee, or bring your smart device to participate in the Angry Birds tournament.
Don’t forget, every Thursday afternoon is Teen Game Day at our Pike Branch!