Borrowing books for your little ones has never been easier or more fun! Check out a Bunny Book Bag already full of 20 picture books OR a Baby Bunny Book Bag full of 12 board books. Read them, and then return them fine free!
- No two bags alike.
- Borrow for three weeks.
- Worry free! No fines for overdue Bunny Book Bags (limit two bags per check-out).
- Can be checked out on a regular Library Card, My First Library Card or Bunny Book Library Card (ask at the Library desk).
- Can be checked out to residents of any county who apply for a Bunny Book Library Card (ask at the desk).
Rules to Remember:
- Return only to The Indianapolis Public Library, Branches, Central or Bookmobile
- Return book inside the bag.
- Return bag to the circulation desk. Don’t place in the drop box.
Join the Library for Digital Littles, a unique storytime experience that combines reading aloud with an exciting hands-on technology experience. Children can meet Pleo, the dinosaur robot or play hide and seek with a Flip video camera. They can develop artistic skills while they create a masterpiece using Kid Pix or take photos with a digital camera. There has never been such a fun way to prepare for kindergarten! Digital Littles travels throughout the year, so check with your local branch to find out when they are hosting this unique program.
The Digital Littles program operates during the school year. Each branch determines the dates and times they will offer the program based upon staff availability. If you are interested, call the branch of your choice to find out what time the program will be offered.
Fall 2013 Schedule (we take a break in the summer for The 2013 Summer Reading Program – don’t miss that!)
September 16-23 ~ Eagle
September 30 – October 9 ~ Glendale
October 14-23 ~ Spades Park
October 28 – November 6 ~Brightwood
November 11-20 ~ Flanner House