Every Child Ready to Read® @ your library® is a program of the Association for Library Service to Children and Public Library Association, divisionsof the American Library Association. Every Child Ready to Read® @ your library® is a registered trademark and is used with permission. Early literacy begins at home with the adults in a child's life.
Use IndyPL's Read Right Now! pages to have fun at home doing the five things that build early reading skills: Reading, Playing, Writing, Singing & Talking. Find books to read, songs to listen to, games to play, crafts to make and more! Things you can do RIGHT NOW, at home - no waiting!
||Read Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch - An anonymous valentine changes the life of the unsociable Mr. Hatch, turning him into a laughing friend who helps and appreciates all his neighbors.|
More FREE Online Reading:
- Read Right Now! eReading Room for Kids
- Ready to Read: Story Apps for Kids
- Ready to Read: Free Online Stories Read Aloud
|IndyPL Kids Pinterest Board: Valentine's Day|
The more words children hear, the more words they learn, the better prepared they are to read! Here are some tips for talking about letters:
Valentine's Day Favorites:
Valentine's Day eBooks & eAudio:
- 10 Valentine Friends
- All New Crafts for Valentine’s Day
- Amelia Bedelia’s First Valentine
- The Berenstain Bear’s Funny Valentine
- Dora Loves Boots
- Franklin’s Valentine
- Happy Valentine’s Day Gus!
- It Happens in the Month of February
- Let’s Celebrate Valentine’s Day
- Louanne Pig in the Mysterious Valentine
- Love, Ruby Valentine
- Nate the Great and the Mushy Valentine
- One Zillion Valentines
- Ruby Valentine Saves the Day
- Valentine Mice!
- Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Day in Vicarstown
Learn About Valentine's Day:
New Valentine's Day Books:
Recommended by: Janet Spaulding, Selection ServicesPrint This Post