When lonely Mr. Hatch receives a mysterious note that simply says, “Somebody loves you,” it completely upends his previously dreary life. While he is wondering who his secret admirer could be he smiles when he didn’t before and he whistles while he works. It feels so good to be loved! When the identity of his admirer is finally revealed it is not at all who Mr. Hatch expected. He learns a great thing about love when this happens…when you are brave enough to give it, it comes right back to you! Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch is a lovely story to share on Valentine’s day. You can snuggle up with your favorite little Valentine and enjoy the story right now by watching this Storyline video. Listed below are more free online Valentine eBooks and activities as well as eBooks, eAudiobooks and print books you can check out with your indyPL library card. We love books and we love sharing them with you! Have a great Valentine’s Day!
More FREE Online eBooks:
More FREE Online Reading:
- All Ready to Read Booklists – links to free online books, activities and more ideas to talk, sing, read, write and play at home!
- Storytime Online – 100 Free Video Read Alouds
- 500+ Free Video Read Alouds & eBooks for Kids with an iPad
- Download and Stream for Kids – Free with your indyPL Library Card.
Use your indyPL Library Card number and PIN to check out FREE Online eBooks and eAudiobooks. Click on a book jacket & enter your Library Card number and PIN to borrow. What’s My PIN?
Printables, Crafts & More:
- Printable: Jan Brett: Valentine Selections
- Printable: Amelia Bedelia Valentine’s Activity
- Printable: Arthur’s Valentine’s Day Activity Kit
- Printable: Love, Splat Valentine
- Printable: Junie B. Valentine
- Printable: Junie B. Valentine Mailbox
- Printable: Curious George Valentines
- Printable: Fancy Nancy Valentine
- IndyPL Kids Pinterest Board: Valentine’s Day