The campaign will run February 1-28, 2014.
- The Brown Bookshelf 28 Days Later Feature Article: Christopher Myers
- GoodReads: Christopher Myers
- Reading Rockets: Christopher Myers
- Amazon Look Inside: Black Cat
- GoogleBooks: Black Cat
- GoodReads: Black Cat
- GoogleBooks: H.O.R.S.E.
- GoodReads: H.O.R.S.E.
- GoodReads: Looking Like Me
- Amazon Look Inside: We Are America
- More 28 Days Later Authors & Illustrators
The Brown Bookshelf blog is designed to push awareness of African American voices writing for young readers. A major program of theirs is 28 Days Later, a month-long showcase of the best in Picture Books, Middle Grade and Young Adult. Read more about the founders of The Brown Bookshelf here.Print This Post