Today's honoree in the seventh annual 28 Days Later campaign, a Black History Month celebration of children’s book creators of color, is Linda Trice.
The campaign will run February 1-28, 2014.
- The Brown Bookshelf 28 Days Later Feature Article: Linda Trice
- Official Website: Linda Trice
- GoodReads: Linda Trice
- Amazon Look Inside: Kenya's Song
- Amazon Look Inside: Kenya's Word
- More 28 Days Later Authors & Illustrators
The Brown Bookshelf blog is designed to push awareness of African American voices writing for young readers. A major program of theirs is 28 Days Later, a month-long showcase of the best in Picture Books, Middle Grade and Young Adult. Read more about the founders of The Brown Bookshelf here.Print This Post