Every Child Ready to Read® @ your library® is a program of the Association for Library Service to Children and Public Library Association, divisionsof the American Library Association. Every Child Ready to Read® @ your library® is a registered trademark and is used with permission. Early literacy begins at home with the adults in a child's life.
Use IndyPL's Read Right Now! pages to have fun at home doing the five things that build early reading skills: Reading, Playing, Writing, Singing & Talking. Find books to read, songs to listen to, games to play, crafts to make and more! Things you can do RIGHT NOW, at home - no waiting!
||Read It's Fall! Read and hear the story in English. Hear the story in Spanish or one of 13 other languages!|
||Read Leaf of Absence - Clifford, Cleo and T-bone play in the leaves.|
||Print, Color and Read the Mini Book: An Autumn Day.|
- Wonderopolis - Why Do Leaves Change Color? - click audio for read aloud.
- PBS Kids Poem: "Autumn" by Jenna from Arthur
- PBS Kids Poem: "Autumn" by Fern from Arthur
- Read Right Now! eReading Room for Kids
- Ready to Read: Story Apps for Kids
- Ready to Read: Free Online Stories Read Aloud
IndyPL Ready to Read Pinterest Board: Apples - activities, online games, printables, crafts & more!
- Printable: Letter Tracer L is for Leaves
- Printable: Arbor Day Letter Tracers about Trees
- Printable: Practice Tracing Lines Fall Leaves
- Printable: Football Placers Tracer
|Free Freegal Apple Song Music Downloads
with your IndyPL Library Card! Details
The more words children hear, the more words they learn, the better prepared they are to read! Here are some tips for talking about letters:
More Ways to Practice Talking:
Zero to Three: Tips on Learning to Talk
New Fall Picture Books:
Recommended By: Janet Spaulding, Selection ServicesPrint This Post