Every Child Ready to Read® @ your library® is a program of the Association for Library Service to Children and Public Library Association, divisions of the American Library Association.
Use IndyPL’s Read Right Now! pages to have fun at home doing the five things that build early reading skills: Reading, Playing, Writing, Singing & Talking. Find books to read, songs to listen to, games to play, crafts to make and more! Things you can do RIGHT NOW, at home – no waiting!
FREE Online eBooks about Having a Bad Day:
Having a Bad Day eBooks & eAudiobooks to Check out with your Library Card:
Use your indyPL Library Card number and PIN to check out FREE Online eBooks & eAudiobooks. Click on a book jacket & enter your Library Card number and PIN to borrow. What’s My PIN?
More FREE Online Reading:
- Read Right Now! Free eBooks for Kids
- Story Apps for Kids
- Storytime Online – 100 Free Video Read Alouds
- Free Read Along eBooks for Kids from Hoopla – Borrow with your library card.
Printables, Crafts & More about Having a Bad Day:
- Printable: Where the Wild Things Are Coloring Book
- Printable: Max’s Crown
- Printable: Alexander Board Game
- Online Game: How to Draw Cartoons – Where the Wild Things Are
- Online Game: Dirt Clod War
- Online Game: Wild Thing Scramble
More books about unruly kids, frogs and beasts who find out that all of us have a bad day now and then. Tomorrow will be a better one!