Every Child Ready to Read® @ your library® is a program of the Association for Library Service to Children and Public Library Association, divisions of the American Library Association.
Use IndyPL’s Read Right Now! pages to have fun at home doing the five things that build early reading skills: Reading, Playing, Writing, Singing & Talking. Find books to read, songs to listen to, games to play, crafts to make and more! Things you can do RIGHT NOW, at home – no waiting!
FREE Online eBooks about Food:
Food eBooks & eAudiobooks to Check out with your Library Card:
Use your indyPL Library Card number and PIN to check out FREE Online eBooks & eAudiobooks. Click on a book jacket & enter your Library Card number and PIN to borrow. What’s My PIN?
More FREE Online Reading:
- Read Right Now! Free eBooks for Kids
- Story Apps for Kids
- Storytime Online – 100 Free Video Read Alouds
- Free Read Along eBooks for Kids from Hoopla – Borrow with your library card.
Favorite Print Food Stories to Check out with your Library Card:
Favorite Cookbooks for Kids to Check out with your Library Card:
Selected by: Janet Spaulding, Collection Development Librarian
Printables, Crafts & More about Food:
- eBook: I Will Not Ever Never Eat Lunch
- Free App: Lego Duplo Ice Cream (apple & android)
- Free App: Lego Duplo Food Game (apple only)
- Online Game: Dora’s Cooking in la Cocina
- Printable: Clifford’s Coloring Page – Snacktime
- Printable: Bubble Guppies Play Restaurant Pack
- Printable: Dora’s Supermarket Bingo
- Printable: Dora’s Food Guide Pyramid Stickers
- Fancy Nancy Delectable Cupcakes
- Eric Carle Reads The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Eric Carle Coloring Pages
- Pinkalicious Cupcake Sprinkle Game