Every Child Ready to Read® @ your library® is a program of the Association for Library Service to Children and Public Library Association, divisions of the American Library Association.
Use IndyPL’s Read Right Now! pages to have fun at home doing the five things that build early reading skills: Reading, Playing, Writing, Singing & Talking. Find books to read, songs to listen to, games to play, crafts to make and more! Things you can do RIGHT NOW, at home – no waiting!
FREE Online eBooks about Night Fright:
eBooks & eAudiobooks about Night Fright to Check out with your Library Card:
Use your indyPL Library Card number and PIN to check out FREE Online eBooks & eAudiobooks. Click on a book jacket & enter your Library Card number and PIN to borrow. What’s My PIN?
More FREE Online Reading:
- Read Right Now! Free eBooks for Kids
- Story Apps for Kids
- Storytime Online – 100 Free Video Read Alouds
- Free Read Along eBooks for Kids from Hoopla – Borrow with your library card.
Printables, Crafts & More about Night Fright:
- Video: Sesame Street – Fear of the Dark
- Video: Cookie Monster Don’t Be Afraid
- Video: Sesame Street Grover in the Dark
- Video: Sesame Street Sounds of the Night
- Video: Sid the Science Kid – Gerald Is Afraid of the Dark
- Video: Sprout – Scared Monkey
- Online Game: Disney Junior Bonnie’s Flashlight Fun
- Printable: Nick Jr. Flashlight Stencils