Every Child Ready to Read® @ your library® is a program of the Association for Library Service to Children and Public Library Association, divisions of the American Library Association.
Use IndyPL’s Read Right Now! pages to have fun at home doing the five things that build early reading skills: Reading, Playing, Writing, Singing & Talking. Find books to read, songs to listen to, games to play, crafts to make and more! Things you can do RIGHT NOW, at home – no waiting!
FREE Online eBooks about Rhyming:
Rhyming eBooks & eAudiobooks to Check out with your Library Card:
Use your indyPL Library Card number and PIN to check out FREE Online eBooks & eAudiobooks. Click on a book jacket & enter your Library Card number and PIN to borrow. What’s My PIN?
More FREE Online Reading:
- Read Right Now! Free eBooks for Kids
- Story Apps for Kids
- Storytime Online – 100 Free Video Read Alouds
- Free Read Along eBooks for Kids from Hoopla – Borrow with your library card.
Printables, Crafts & More about Rhyming:
- Pete the Cat Rhyming
- Pete the Cat Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Rhyming
- This article by PBS Parents offers ideas and information about the history of rhyming to help children learn.
- We’re focusing on the arts again this week! This Too Small to Fail infographic and blog post offers ideas for parents on how to bring rhyming and other artistic activities into your lives.
- This FREE rhyme booklet from the Perry Public Library will help parents and their children get their rhyming on!