Simply color a page, press the GO button, and watch your drawings come to life. A few dots become falling snow. Scribbles turn to smoke plumes puffed from chimneys. A jagged line pulsates into fire (or water or mustard or whatever a child imagines) spewing from a dinosaur’s mouth. iTunes Preview
- Made for Ages 5 and Under
- Compatible with iPad
- Save drawings and email it to family and friends
- Stickers, chalk, colors, and more
- IndyPL Ready to Read: Free Skill Apps for Kids
- IndyPL Ready to Read: Free Story Apps for Kids
Finding the right costume is the treasure hunt of Halloween isn't it? The best kind, of course, are the homemade kind! These books and web links will help you find some great ideas for easy, cheap costumes...some of them even for your child's favorite book character! Come up with a good one? Send us a picture on Facebook or Twitter!
- Printable: Lightsaber
- Printable: Arthur (Marc Brown) Masks
- Printable: Rapunzel's Crown
- Printable: Princess Masquerade Masks
- Printable: Minne's Witch Hat
- Printable: Pooh Mask
- Printable: Evil Queen Mask
- Printable: Cyberchase Masks Digit, Inez, Jackie, Matt
- Ready to Read Pinterest Board: Halloween - Easy Kids Costumes
- Ready to Read Pinterest Board: Halloween - Book Character Costumes & Pumpkins
Chloe loves to make stuff. Out of anything. Craft supplies. Stuff she finds around the house. Trash. Stuff that doesn't belong to her - like her Dad's shirt! She is one creative girl! When she gets invited to a friend's birthday party she is determined to make something truly special. Her motivation? Jealousy! I know, not what you expected. She wants to give her friend a gift at least as good as what one of the other guests is bringing! She comes up with something perfect...in fact, it is SO perfect it erases the jealousy and makes all three girls smile. The best gifts really are the homemade kind! Author: Kelly DiPucchio
- Amazon Look Inside: Crafty Chloe
- GoogleBooks: Crafty Chloe
- GoodReads: Crafty Choloe
- Facebook: Crafty Chloe
- Kelly DiPucchio Official Website
- The Crafty Chloe Make Stuff Blog
- Ready to Read on Pinterest
More books about craft loving kids:
It's cold! I know, stating the obvious! A good day to remember this famous storybook quote:
"The sun did not shine. It was too wet to play. So we sat in the house all that cold, cold, wet day."
It would be a good day for a visit from The Cat in the Hat to change things up and make a big fun mess!
Since The Cat in the Hat won't really stop by, here are some websites and books that might help you figure out how to have some fun together on a cold day, and later in the week, on a snowy day!
- IndyPL Kids Pinterest Board: Winter Crafts
- Wilson A. Bentley Official Website
- Is it true that no two snowflakes are alike? Answer
- Snowball launchers (I’ve talked about this book before – now would be a good time to check it out!) I also like the Build an Igloo book - see below.
- Make Ice Spikes