January 4, 2011 by Reader's Connection
1. Do you use the library’s Downloadables page primarily to find audiobooks? E-books? Both?
2. Do you find the page easy to use? What could we do to make it easier?
3. When on the Downloadables page, do you search for specific titles, or browse the library’s offerings?
5. Would you like the library to offer more of any particular kind of e-book or audiobook? Nonfiction? Biography? Fiction? Mystery? Fantasy? Downloadables for teens or children? Others?
7. How many titles do you usually check out at a time? Would you like to see the limit of titles increased? (I’m not saying we can do this. Just wondered if it would make a difference to you.)
8. Who’s your favorite author? Is your favorite author on paper the same as your favorite audiobook or e-book author? (No,we don’t have any e-books or audiobooks by William Faulkner. Is this a problem?)
10. Where and when do you listen to audiobooks? Where and when do you read e-books?
11. How much time do you spend e-or-audio-reading in a day?
12. What other question should we have asked?