The Food Factory
|The Digestive System breaks down food into smaller pieces so it can be absorbed into the blood stream and carried to the body’s cells which use it to make energy. Organs of the Digestive System include the esophagus, stomach, pancreas & small intestine.
MORE Websites, Printables & Activities on the IndyPL Kids Pinterest Board: Digestive System
« Previous 1 … 3 4 5 6 7 … 204 Next »
- IndyPL Kids Blog: Black History – Pioneers, Cowboys & the West
- California’s Untold Stories – Gold Rush!
- Driving the Last Spike
- Trail of Tears National Historic Site
- Pony Express National Historic Trail
- The Homestead National Monument of America
- The Homestead Act
- Library of Congress: Women Pioneers in American History
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis: Pioneer Artifacts
Indiana Books & Websites:
|Choose a topic below to see books, articles & websites to help you do research and find homework answers. Scroll down for information about local tutoring.
What is a database? A database is a collection of information. Enter a search term to see a list of articles, images or stories that you can read and/or print for homework. To use a database you will need your indyPL Library card and PIN. What’s My PIN?
What is a Booklist? A booklist is a list of resources about a topic, The booklists here include books, websites, videos and more.
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology’s Homework Hotline Provides FREE math and science homework help. Just call, email or chat online!
- Tutors help students in grades 6-12
- Sunday – Thursday 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. (Eastern Time)
- September – May
- Call toll free at 1-877-ASK-ROSE
- Chat Online
- Email a Tutor
Khan Academy Learn for FREE and at your own pace. From Kindergarten to Calculus – Math, science, computer programming, history, art history, economics, and more.
The Children’s Dyslexia Center The Center is located in the Scottish Rite Cathedral, downtown Indianapolis. The Center provides FREE remediation for school-aged children with dyslexia. Kids receive one on one tutoring twice a week.
- 650 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, In 46204
- Main Phone: 317-262-3115 ext. 250
- Toll Free: 800-489-3579, ext. 250
- International Gourmet Recipes for Kids
- PBS Kids: Virtual Kitchen
- Spatulatta Cooking for Kids Online
- Cookalotamus Kids
- Cafe ZOOM Recipes
- Exploratorium: Science of Cooking
MORE Cookbooks from Around the World (scroll through the list to see them all)
Selected by: Janet Spaulding, Selection Services