I really like the new characters: Jason and Piper and Leo. (Especially Leo!) I loved the mechanical dragon Festus. Personally, I’d rather ride a mechanical dragon than a hippogrif, I mean, if anybody ever gives me the choice.
This one opens with Jason, Piper and Leo on a bus on a field trip. Jason has amnesia and doesn’t even know who Leo and Piper are. Monsters attack (of course!) and hey, don’t you know, these three are demi-gods and their teacher is their satyr/guardian. If you don’t have the book yet look inside at the first few chapters and then take a look at what other kids have to say about it. (Although beware spoilers!) Author: Rick Riordan
- Amazon Look Inside: The Lost Hero
- The Heroes of Olympus Official Website
- Rick Riordan’s Blog Myth & Mystery
- Read what other kids have to say.
- The Lost Hero on CD, en Español, eBook, eAudio
Print This Post