Children ages 10 and up are invited to use iPads and other new technologies to explore and learn abut the world around them. They’ll make music, create animations, and play with or build Lego machines. Participants will receive a free set of headphones to keep. Schedule
There are some things you can just never have enough of…M&Ms…and Legos! Here are some websites & books to keep ideas coming little brick by little brick.
- Lego Official Website
- Lego Club Building Steps: Lots of Directions of Lego Models!
- Jacob’s Lego Building Instructions
- LucasArts Lego Star Wars
- Printable Lego Bingo Game
- Printable: Minifig Stickers
- Printable: Minifig Masks
- Brickset.com Lego Set Guide Since the 1970s!
- Lego Brickipedia
- Pinterest: Lego Printables
- Pinterest: Lego Coloring Pages
There are two places you can go in Indianapolis this summer to experience exceptional Lego play – The Library and the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis:
|Lego Library books to keep you building:|