Stand face to face with 8 real Terra Cotta Warriors each with a unique face like the ones found in massive pits in Xi’an, China. Work like a real archaeologist to piece together clues and unravel the mystery of who made these figures, and what is their purpose.
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis – Treasure of the Earth: Whose Warriors?
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis: Terra-Cotta Warrior Maze
- National Geographic: Terra-Cotta Army Protects First Emperor’s Tomb
- Smithsonian: Terra-Cotta Warriors on the March
- LiveScience: Secrets of Chinese Terra-Cotta Warrior Weapons Revealed