Today’s honoree in the seventh annual 28 Days Later campaign, a Black History Month celebration of children’s book creators of color, is Colin Bootman.
The campaign will run February 1-28, 2014.
- The Brown Bookshelf 28 Days Later Feature Article: Colin Bootman
- Offical Website: Colin Bootman
- GoodReads: Colin Bootman
- GoodReads: Hey Charleston
- Amazon Look Inside: Climbing Lincoln’s Steps
- More Featured Authors & Illustrators
The Brown Bookshelf blog is designed to push awareness of African American voices writing for young readers. A major program of theirs is 28 Days Later, a month-long showcase of the best in Picture Books, Middle Grade and Young Adult. Read more about the founders of The Brown Bookshelf here.Print This Post