Are you ready to become a reading superstar? We Give Books, WWE and the Young Adult Library Services Association have teamed up to bring you the WrestleMania Reading Challenge. Take part by reading a book or writing an essay about your favorite book to earn a chance to win a trip to WrestleMania 30 and a chance to meet a WWE Superstar! There are also awesome prizes!
The WrestleMania Reading Challenge is an annual online reading and writing contest designed to encourage kids to read and help to build a lifelong love of reading. Beginning in January and running through February, students, ages 4-18, can participate at WWEReadingSuperstar.com. Children ages 4-12, along with their teachers, parents, and caregivers, can read books online for free and virtually connect with WWE Superstar Reading Buddies. Students ages 13-18are encouraged by WWE Superstars to read a book and submit an essay about why they love to read. Both age groups are eligible to win great prizes.
IT’S EASY, FUN AND FREE!
Kids age 4 to 12, along with an adult such as a
teacher, parent, or caregiver, can take part in a few
1. Enter your child’s birthdate to access the challenge at WWEReadingSuperstar.com.
2. Select a WWE Superstar Reading Buddy.
3. Start reading!
4. Enter your email address when you reach
the end of the book and you will receive an email
from us to confirm your official entry.
If you are a student age 13-18, the steps are similar.
1. Enter your birthdate to access the challenge at WWEReadingSuperstar.com.
2. Select a WWE Superstar Pen Pal.
3. Read a book!
4. Write an essay about your favorite book and convince
your Pen Pal to read it too!
5. Submit your final essay and enter your email address
to complete your entry.
If wrestling isn’t your thing…be sure to visit We Give Books anyway – they have a whole library of free books for kids to read online!
- More books from IndyPL to read online with kids Right Now!