November 26 – December 31, 2012
• The contest is to promote and encourage young people, 6 to 17 years-old, to use their library cards at the various branches and Central Library of the Indianapolis Public Library (the “Library”).
• The contest begins 12:00 am on November 26, 2012, and ends 11:59 pm on December 31, 2012.
• Library card holders are automatically entered into the contest when they use their library card for any library service. Only one library card usage per day, per person will count for entry into the contest. No purchase is necessary to win the contest.
• The more days during the contest period the library card holders use their library card, the more automatic chances are entered into the contest and the greater the odds of winning.
• After the contest period ends, one winner will randomly be drawn by computer and notified on January 2, 2013.
• The date and time of the Colts players visit is to be determined by the Indianapolis Colts and the Library.
• The contest winner will be eligible to choose which Library location hosts the visit.
• The event is limited to the winning child, the winning child’s family and 20 of the child’s friends each accompanied by an adult – not to exceed 50 people.
• The contest winner must be a Library card holder, 6 to 17 years-old, and a legal resident of the fifty United States.
• The contest is open to the general public, not Library employees.
• The contest is run by the Indianapolis Public Library, P.O. Box 211, Indianapolis, Indiana 46206-0211.
• Contest prize has no retail value.
The Indianapolis Colts are joining The Indianapolis Public Library to promote using your library card during the “COLTSTRONG, LIBRARYSTRONG” campaign through December 31. The campaign seeks to increase awareness about the many ways a library card can be used to take advantage of the free resources of the public library.
Colts quarterback Andrew Luck and tight end Dwayne Allen are spokesmen for the Library card campaign which includes TV and radio commercials and promotion through social media. It is one of the first community endorsements for the duo since arriving in Indianapolis. More
Print This Post