Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling is having a tree house built at her Edinburgh home – an awesome tree house version of Hogwarts. Take a look at these plans and pictures. I don’t think her kids are ever going to want to come in for dinner.
If you don’t quite have the kind of allowance that would make a treehouse like hers possible, try something doable like a clubhouse made out of newspapers and masking tape.
- Family Fun Directions: Geodesic Dome
- Popular Mechanics: Tree House Designs…for your wish list
- ZOOM Science Rocks: Geodesic Dome
- Instructables: How to Build a Geodesic Dome
- ZOOM Science Rocks: Gumdrop Dome
- Exploratorium: Geodesic Gumdrops
- Geodesic Dome History
Print This Post