The Nervous System coordinates the voluntary and involuntary movements of the body. It includes the brain, the spinal chord and the nerves.
List below are books and online activities to help you learn about the amazing nervous system.
Websites, Activities & Printables:
- KidsHealth: the Brain & the Nervous System
- KidsHealth Interactive Diagram: Brain & Nervous System
- National Geographic Kids: Your Amazing Brain
- Wonderopolis: What Makes Your Brain Wake Up?
- Wonderopolis: Does Your Brain Autocorrect?
- Printable: Central Nervous System
- Printable: The Brain Game (Label the Lobes)
- Printable: Neuroscience Coloring Book
Science in Context: Nervous System is a database you can use in any IndyPL Library Branch or at home. Login using your library card number. Science in Conext will show you biographies, magazines, videos and more about the Nervous System.
Use your indyPL Library Card to check out books at any of our locations, or check out e-books and e-audiobooks from home right to your device. Click on a book jacket below to request a book or download it. Need help? Call or ask a Library staff member at any of our locations, text a librarian at 317 333-6877, or leave a comment.